Pregnancy and Postpartum
One of the areas where the Catalyst Center team has made a name for ourselves in in our work with women and men during their transition into parenthood. We are known for our commitment to excellence in the treatment and prevention of postpartum issues such as Depression, Anxiety, OCD, and Birth Trauma in men and women.
Because we know how important a team approach is to effectively preventing and treating postpartum issues, we work closely with Denver area Midwives, OB/GYNs and Doulas and provide free educational materials for any interested birth professionals.
Do you ever wonder…
- How can I manage the stress of having difficulty trying to conceive or with a difficult pregnancy?
- How will this new baby change our relationship?
- What can I do to reduce my risk for postpartum depression or anxiety or heal emotionally after pregnancy?
- Who am I as a partner now that I am also a new parent?
- Everyone told me I would feel blissfully happy after my baby finally arrived… I don’t. What can I do?
- I’m really worried about my partner ever since the baby arrived, I think something is wrong. What can I do?
The journey to parenthood can feel overwhelming, We are here to help.
The process of becoming a parent is a monumental life transition. This time of life is often filled with many strong emotions from joy and excitement to fear, regret and even disappointment. Getting support can ease the transition.
Some of our Areas of Expertise
- Depression and anxiety during pregnancy
- Breastfeeding Support
- Bonding and attachment in new parenthood
- Sleep solutions for babies and toddlers
- Healing after a traumatic birth experience
- Reconnecting emotionally and physically with your partner after pregnancy
- Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Anxiety
- Recovering from Birth Trauma
- Postpartum OCD
Let's Get Started!
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.