Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Clinical Manager, The Catalyst Center
Energetic, Empowering, Compassionate
Dr. Tadie has a genuine spirit and a deep and abiding faith in our capacity to grow and heal.
He utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, skill building, insight-oriented talk therapy, and Neurofeedback to help you move past your challenges and get back to living your life to the fullest. Trained in EMDR and the Flash EMDR Technique, Dr. Tadie is well-versed in evidence-based approaches to trauma treatment. His clients appreciate his competence in working through difficult experiences from the past. Joey is also a Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider. Learn about his approach to Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy here.
His disarming nature is well-balanced by his scholarly side; Dr. Tadie is a passionate student of research, theory, and technique with several publications to his name. People love how he is both down to earth and deeply knowledgeable about what works to help you get unstuck and create a meaningful life.
Hear from Joey
I believe that everyone is capable of deep and lasting change. No matter what you have been through in the past, I trust in your ability to heal. It is my privilege as a psychologist to help my clients move through the things that are keeping them stuck and achieve greater health and fulfillment. I find it deeply gratifying to help my clients to work through past trauma. I am grateful that I get to bear witness to the profound healing that is possible.
I am passionate about empowering men to be involved, loving fathers and partners, and to learn how to show up emotionally for the people in their lives. We live in a culture that discourages men from experiencing or expressing emotions. I have had to do my own work to learn how to integrate my identity as a “guy’s guy” and my belief that it is ok, and in fact courageous, to express emotion. I love helping men learn how to craft an identity that allows room for you to be a full, complex individual, rather than feel trapped in rigid roles and expectations of what a man is supposed to be.
~Dr. Joey Tadie
- 2011 Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2009 M.A. Psychology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2007 M.A. Theology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2005 B.A. Psychology, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- 2022 Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider, Integrative Psychiatry Institute
- 2019 Memory Reconsolidation, The Flash Technique & EMDR Training
- 2016 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Basic Certification
- Abernethy, A. D., Tadie, J.T., Tilahun, B. (2014) Empathy in group therapy: Facilitating resonant chords. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 64, 516-535
- Bjorck, J. P., Braese, R. W., Tadie, J. T., & Gililland, D. D. (2010). The Adolescent religious coping scale: Development, validation, and cross-validation. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 16, 343-359.
- Tadie, J.T. (2011) Adolescents’ Relgious Coping, Gratitude, and Psychological Functioning, Fuller Theological Seminary
Hear What People are Saying about Dr. Joey Tadie
I love how Dr. Tadie takes the time to really get to know an assessment client as a complex person and explains all the assessment findings in clear, easy to understand language. Instead of throwing a bunch of confusing psych words at you and handing you a huge jargon-filled report, Joey translates all of that stuff into everyday language. He writes in language that makes sense and crafts personalized recommendations just for you.
~ Dr. Erin Jacklin, Owner
~Kendra Doukas, MS, LMFT
Joey is an incredible member of our team. His enthusiasm for his work and for life in general is contagious. He is passionate, positive, thoughtful, and full of energy. Over the years I’ve learned that beneath his upbeat exterior, Joey is a deep thinker and has a depth of knowledge about mental health that is incredibly helpful to his colleagues and his clients. I have worked closely with him on several collaborative assessments and have been impressed with his ability to see people in a complex, respectful manner and his dedication to providing the highest quality experience to his clients.
~ Dr. Erin Jacklin
Let’s Get Started!
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.
There are two easy ways to connect with us. Call our office at 720-675-7123 and press “1” to be connected. Fill out the contact form to request an appointment or to learn more.