We specialize in the treatment of eating disorders, trauma, disordered eating, body image concerns, compulsive exercise, and co-occurring mental health concerns.
An inclusive and Health At Every Size approach is foundational. We work with adolescents (17+), and adults in all stages of recovery.
We believe in full recovery but are also willing to work within a harm reduction model if appropriate.
Recently you may have noticed a difficult relationship with food and/or your body, you might be in the early days of recovery, or perhaps have been suffering for decades. Whether this is your first time seeking support or if you’ve been to treatment multiple times, we would love to work with you.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Atypical Anorexia
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Long-term eating disorders (Severe and Enduring Eating Disorders)
- Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Co-occurring eating disorders and trauma
- Psychdelic Assisted Therapy and Eating Disorders
- Eating disorders in pregnancy and postpartum
- Supporting family and loved ones
- Grief and loss
Click on the links below to learn more
We are an multidisciplinary team offering a range of services to support you on your healing journey, including Psychiatry, Therapy, EMDR, Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy, Neurofeedback, and Comprehensive Assessment.
Lasting recovery and effective treatment depends on a respectful, safe, and collaborative relationship between you and your team. Visit our New Client page for more about our approach, core values, and FAQs.