Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Clinical Manager, The Catalyst Center
Even as my training is rooted in psychodynamic theory, my therapeutic approach is based heavily on a relational style of healing. I strongly believe that healing best occurs in the context of relational connection, and I highly value my collaborative connection with my clients. I strive to promote a safe, open, and approachable environment in my practice and am deeply committed to ethically treating my clients respectfully and responsibly. I have advanced training in several modalities, such as EMDR and psychedelic assisted psychotherapy, and have found these to be game-changing for the communities I treat. I work hard to help you go deeper in your healing work and bring an authentic sense of compassion into the therapy space. I hope my clients will experience a sincere level of empathy that helps empower them toward healthier views of themselves, others, and the world.
- 2011 Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2009 M.A. Psychology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2007 M.A. Theology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2005 B.A. Psychology, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- 2022 Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider, Integrative Psychiatric Institute
- 2019 Memory Reconsolidation, The Flash Technique & EMDR Training
- 2016 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Basic Certification
- Abernethy, A. D., Tadie, J.T., Tilahun, B. (2014) Empathy in group therapy: Facilitating resonant chords. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 64, 516-535
- Bjorck, J. P., Braese, R. W., Tadie, J. T., & Gililland, D. D. (2010). The Adolescent religious coping scale: Development, validation, and cross-validation. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 16, 343-359.
- Tadie, J.T. (2011) Adolescents’ Relgious Coping, Gratitude, and Psychological Functioning, Fuller Theological Seminary
Let’s Get Started!
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.