Dr. Joey Tadie
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Clinical Manager, The Catalyst Center
His disarming nature is well-balanced by his scholarly side; Dr. Tadie is a passionate student of research, theory, and technique with several publications to his name. People love how he is both down to earth and deeply knowledgeable about what works to help you get unstuck and create a meaningful life.
- 2011 Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2009 M.A. Psychology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2007 M.A. Theology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2005 B.A. Psychology, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- 2019 Memory Reconsolidation, The Flash Technique & EMDR Training
- 2016 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Basic Certification
- Abernethy, A. D., Tadie, J.T., Tilahun, B. (2014) Empathy in group therapy: Facilitating resonant chords. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 64, 516-535
- Bjorck, J. P., Braese, R. W., Tadie, J. T., & Gililland, D. D. (2010). The Adolescent religious coping scale: Development, validation, and cross-validation. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 16, 343-359.
- Tadie, J.T. (2011) Adolescents’ Relgious Coping, Gratitude, and Psychological Functioning, Fuller Theological Seminary
Let’s Get Started!
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.