Dr. Joey Tadie
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Clinical Manager, The Catalyst Center
Energetic, Empowering, Compassionate
Dr. Joey Tadie is a talented psychologist with a gift for connecting with people and helping them to transform their lives. It’s like he can see who you could be, and helps you get in touch with that part of you and grow into it.
Dr. Tadie has a genuine spirit and a deep and abiding faith in our capacity to grow and heal.
He utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, skill building, insight-oriented talk therapy, and Neurofeedback to help you move past your challenges and get back to living your life to the fullest. Trained in EMDR and the Flash EMDR Technique, Dr. Tadie is well-versed in evidence-based approaches to trauma treatment. His clients appreciate his competence in working through difficult experiences from the past.
His disarming nature is well-balanced by his scholarly side; Dr. Tadie is a passionate student of research, theory, and technique with several publications to his name. People love how he is both down to earth and deeply knowledgeable about what works to help you get unstuck and create a meaningful life.
- 2011 Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2009 M.A. Psychology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2007 M.A. Theology, Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasedena, CA
- 2005 B.A. Psychology, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- 2019 Memory Reconsolidation, The Flash Technique & EMDR Training
- 2016 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Basic Certification
- Abernethy, A. D., Tadie, J.T., Tilahun, B. (2014) Empathy in group therapy: Facilitating resonant chords. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 64, 516-535
- Bjorck, J. P., Braese, R. W., Tadie, J. T., & Gililland, D. D. (2010). The Adolescent religious coping scale: Development, validation, and cross-validation. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 16, 343-359.
- Tadie, J.T. (2011) Adolescents’ Relgious Coping, Gratitude, and Psychological Functioning, Fuller Theological Seminary
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the form to book an appointment with Dr. Joey Tadie.
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.