Thrive @ Catalyst can help
Thrive @ Catalyst is a process and support space for high school girls
8 week group, Wednesday nights @ 7pm, $45 per group
Group Goals Include:
- Promoting healthy relationships with self and others
- Learning skills to express thoughts and feelings in a healthy way
- Developing assertiveness and learning to set boundaries
- Identifying core personal values
- Raising awareness about current challenges facing teen girls
- Increasing media literacy and identifying propaganda
- Increasing known protective factors and resillience
- Learning how to identify early warning signs of mental health issues
- Knowing when and how to help a friend seek help
Other Groups at The Catalyst Center
New and Expectant Moms Group
A warm and supportive weekly group for new, veteran, and expectant mothers. Get help navigating the addition of a new baby into the family. Find support, education, mindfulness, and a healthy dose of laughter.
The New Moms group is led by Dr. Lies van Bekkum, who specializes in pregnancy and postpartum issues.
Open, ongoing group, call to let us know to expect you.
New Dads Group
A fun and supportive group for new and expectant fathers to connect and learn.
Find support, laughter and helpful information with other dads who get it.
The New Dads Group is led by Dr. Joey Tadie, who specializes in fatherhood and other major life transitions
This group runs in cycles, call to let us know you’d like to join
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Group
This group is for any woman who has experienced pregnancy or infant loss and who wants to connect with a community who are experiencing similar things. The group will also include a partner/support person component so that the whole family can be supported.
The Loss Group is led by Kendra Doukas, who specialized in trauma, grief and loss. The Loss Group is a closed group (meaning its the same people every week) and runs in an 8-week cycle, please call to enroll.
Let’s Get Started!
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.