Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, and Eating Disorders Coordinator
Calm, patient guidance when you need it most.
As a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) and Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider, Dr. Sarah Long believes strongly in the healing potential of Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) for those suffering from eating disorders and co-occurring trauma, anxiety, and depression. Her personality allows her to be with clients during times of struggle and wholeheartedly believes in their resilience and the possibility for healing. She is also passionate about working with clients who are experiencing burnout, compassion fatigue, and are healing from all types of trauma. Sarah looks forward to when MDMA and psilocybin are also approved for clinical use.
- 2017-2018 Post-doctoral Fellowship: ACUTE Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health Medical Center
- 2017 Psy.D., Clinical Psychology, University of Denver, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, Denver, CO
- 2009 Masters of Science, Clinical Health Psychology and Nutrition, Bastyr University, Seattle, WA
Advanced Training and Certifications:
- 2022, Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider, Integrative Psychiatric Institute
- 2018, Certified Eating Disorder Specialist- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals, #4110
- 2011, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Basic Certification
Recent Presentations, Research & Publications
- Doctoral Paper/Dissertation: The Clinical Utility of Incorporating Therapeutic Assessment into the Treatment of Eating Disorders with Adolescents
- Potential ethical dilemmas in the treatment of eating disorders , Published in Psychotherapy Bulletin, 2014
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the form to book an appointment with Dr. Sarah Long.
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.