We specialize in the treatment of eating disorders, trauma, disordered eating, body image concerns, compulsive exercise, and co-occurring mental health concerns. An inclusive and Health At Every Size approach is foundational to our work with clients. We work with older adolescents and adults in all stages of recovery. We believe in full-recovery, but are also willing to work within a harm reduction model if appropriate. Recently you may have noticed a difficult relationship with food and/or your body, you might be in the early days of recovery, or perhaps have been suffering for decades. Whether this is your first time seeking support or if you’ve been to treatment multiple times, we would love to work with you.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Atypical Anorexia
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Long-term eating disorders (Severe and Enduring Eating Disorders)
- Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Co-occurring eating disorders and trauma
- Eating disorders in pregnancy and postpartum
- Supporting family and loved ones
- Grief and loss
Click on the links below to learn more!
Please reach out if you’d like recommendations for our community partners.