Pregnancy and Postpartum Therapy Group
@ The Catalyst Center
A warm and supportive weekly group for new, veteran, and expectant mothers.
Get help navigating the addition of a new baby into the family. Find support, education, mindfulness, and a healthy dose of laughter.
Bring your belly, your baby or come as you are.
Catch and treat early signs of Postpartum Depression, Anxiety or Birth Trauma.
Strengthen your bond with your baby
Manage issues with feeding, sleep, fussiness, colic, adding a sibling, and more
Groups are usually held on Tuesday mornings, call to confirm before your first visit
Suggested donation of $20 per group
No one will be turned away for inability to pay.
Our Mom’s Group is lead by one of our Postpartum Psychologists, Dr. Lies van Bekkum. Lies van Bekkum facilitates a weekly drop-in group for new and expectant moms offering support of pregnancy and postpartum mothers in a gentle supportive environment. Babies and pregnant bellies are welcome. Come as you are and get the support you deserve.
Parenthood can feel overwhelming. We are here to help.
- Give us a call at 720-675-7123 and press “1” for more information
- Group takes place at The Catalyst Center, located at: 300 South Jackson Street, Suite 520, Denver, CO 80209
- There is plenty of free parking at The Catalyst Center right outside our building, and a ramp up to the front door. Just come on in and take the elevator up to the 5th floor
- Suggested donation: $20 (no one will be turned away for inability to pay)
- Please let us know you are coming by calling or sending a text to 720.675.7123 or email the front office at email@example.com
Other Groups at The Catalyst Center
New Dads Group
A fun and supportive group for new and expectant fathers to connect and learn.
Find support, laughter and helpful information with other dads who get it.
The New Dads Group is led by Dr. Joey Tadie, who specializes in fatherhood and other major life transitions
This group runs in cycles, call to let us know you’d like to join
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Group
This group is for any woman who has experienced pregnancy or infant loss and who wants to connect with a community who are experiencing similar things. The group will also include a partner/support person component so that the whole family can be supported.
The Loss Group is led by Kendra Doukas, who specialized in trauma, grief and loss. The Loss Group is a closed group (meaning its the same people every week) and runs in an 8-week cycle, please call to enroll.