Licensed Clinical Social Worker,
Inviting you to find connection and a calm place to grow and heal
Lauren has an inviting presence that helps you feel connected to her from the moment you meet. Lauren feels called to create powerful healing through therapy. Her work as a therapist combines the best aspects of her personality and skillset, allowing her to excel in a field that aligns with her strong values. In her 15+ years as a therapist, Lauren has shown herself to be patient, compassionate, and a tireless advocate for her client’s wellbeing. She helps you feel safe while together you dig into the work of achieving deep personal growth. In the moments when you want to give up, you can trust Lauren to call you to your best self. She will push you to keep working, while ensuring you know you are safe with her.
In addition to her rigorous training as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Lauren is trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). She utilizes EMDR to help her clients overcome mental health challenges including the impacts of trauma, anxiety, depression, and loss. Lauren excels at guiding individuals and families through the process of healing from trauma. She has the therapeutic expertise needed to work through painful memories to achieve lasting healing, after even the most complex traumatic experiences.
In addition to being a highly skilled trauma therapist, Lauren is passionate about working with new and expectant parents. She supports new parents as they adjust to the joys and challenges of parenthood. Her areas of expertise include managing perinatal mood and anxiety issues, improving bonding and attachment with a new baby, and strengthening your couple relationship as you become parents. In 2014, Lauren expanded her tools for supporting new parents by becoming a certified infant massage instructor. In her work with new parents, Lauren can incorporate infant massage principles as she helps you learn to read baby’s cues, facilitates parent-child bonding, and improves your confidence as new parents.
Her variety of experience gives her a dynamic and well-rounded approach to the many challenges her clients face. In her work with individuals, Lauren is passionate about helping her clients navigate significant transitions in their lives including divorce, grief, loss, and end of life. She is also a tremendous parent coach, providing guidance and support for parents seeking better communication, connection, and balance in their family. Lauren is also part of our Eating Disorder Recovery team.
Lauren is well regarded by clients and colleagues and has a magnetic presence that draws others to her. Her compassionate and empowering approach helps her clients achieve deep and lasting change.
- 2006 Master of Social Work, University of Denver, Denver, CO
- 2004 Bachelor of Arts in Social Work,
Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO
- 2011- Registered CIMI (Certified Infant Massage Instructor)- International Loving Touch Foundation, Inc.
- 2013- Parents Interactive with Infants (PIWI) Training
- 2013- Developmental Care of Babies Transitioning from NICU- JFK Partners/Wonder Babies
- 2017- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional Training- International Association of Trauma Professional
- 2017- Colorado Cross Disability Coalition Advocacy Training
- 2019- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training- Maiberger Institute
- 2019- Compensatory Cognitive Training
- 2021- Maternal Mental Health Intensive: Perinatal Loss and Grief
- 2021- Maternal Mental Health Intensive: Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
Recent Presentations, Research & Publications
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the form to book an appointment with Lauren Jobe.
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.