Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Master of Science in Nursing
Integrative, Collaborative, Client-centered
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMNH-BC) and Certified Psychedelic Assisted Provider, Adrienne is an integral part of The Catalyst Center’s Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) team. Because our ketamine treatment model begins with a comprehensive medical evaluation, Adrienne is often the first person on our KAP team you will meet with. In addition to being the medical provider who is present during each treatment, many clients also prefer her to be their guide and integration therapist. Her personality, combined with her expertise and her ability to listen to your concerns and individualize the treatment, makes clients feel at ease and tailors the most effective treatment for you.
- 2020, Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Maryville University, St. Louis, Missouri
- 2012, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN), Denver School of Nursing, Denver, Colorado
- 2004, Bachelor of Science in Geology and Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Fort Lewis College, Durango, Colorado
- 2022 Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider, Integrative Psychiatry Institute
- Active from October 2019-2021, Advanced Cardiac Life Saving Certified, American Heart Association
- 2020, Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Psychiatric Mental Health, State of Colorado Board of Nursing, License Number: APN.0995765-NP, Active since 09/01/2020
- 2020, Advanced Nurse Practitioner RXN – Psychiatric Mental Health Prescription Authority, State of Colorado Board of Nursing, License Number: RXN.0104919-NP, Active since 09/01/2020
- March 2020,Trauma Informed Care Certification
- February 2019, IAEDP Symposium
- September 2014, November 2016, October 2018, Handle with Care Behavior Management System
- December 2017, Registered Nurse, State of California Board of Nursing, License Number: RN95148898, Active since December 2017
- August 2015, ACUTE Symposium: Improving Medical Care for Eating Disorders
- January 2014, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT therapy): An Introduction for Medical Staff
Volunteer Experiences and Professional Affiliations
- Channel 9 Denver Health Fair Denver, CO
Volunteer- Handed out and instructed people on how to use cancer health screening kits.
2012, 2013, 2015 & 2017
- Maître AIDS Hospice San Francisco, CA Volunteer- Assisted in patient care in a nurse assistant capacity. 2009-2010
- CARE International, San Juan Community Health Clinic, Nicaragua
Volunteer- Worked a woman’s health clinic providing health education for mother and baby care in rural settings. My duties also included providing family planning education. Spring 2008
- CARE International, Ayacucho Hospital, Peru
Volunteer- Assisted in community health education regarding baby and child health. Helped gather health data for Ayacucho and surrounding rural communities for local health care agencies. June 2006 – November 2006
- American Nurses Association – Active Member since 2012
- Mental Health Colorado – Active Member since 2016
- Colorado Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses – Active Member since October 2017
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the form to book an appointment with Adrienne Long.
We are committed to helping you find a great fit with a therapist, which is why we offer every new client a FREE initial consultation.