We know this can be a scary time to be having a baby and that safety policies to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are ever changing and location specific. We are busy trying to collect resources that are available virtually. Here are some resources to help you get started in your search:
- Check with your hospital or birth center- Many are trying to pivot to online classes and you will be able to find the most up-to-date information about this by checking with them directly as it is an ever-changing picture.
- Rebekah Meruer with Colorado Family Doula 303-618-8347, https://www.ready4birth.com/
- Joy Konkle through Littleton and PSL, 720-308-4956, https://www.myjoyfulbeginning.com/
- Belly Bliss is offering many of their classes for perinatal support. They offer childbirth classes, yoga, and many other resources for parents and pregnancy, https://www.bellybliss.org/
- Many doulas have been attending births digitally. If you were planning to use a doula but then stopped your search due to COVID-19, it is worth still reaching out and see what support exists from the doulas who interest you. See our resources page for recommendations, https://catalystcenterllc.com/resources/.
- Carolyn Butler, www.doulawise.com, She’s providing virtual classes through Belly Bliss, https://www.bellybliss.org/ and working individually with families using telehealth.
- Our postpartum group is being offered via zoom! For information or to attend this drop-in, donation-based group call 720-675-7123 or visit https://catalystcenterllc.com/pregnancy-postpartum-and-new-parenthood-support/therapy-group-for-new-and-expectant-moms/. Women are welcome to begin attending even while still pregnant.
- Gina Penka Corriveau provides virtual lactation support and postpartum support, http://www.moonbabies.net