Licensed Clinical Psychologist
CEO and Founder, The Catalyst Center
Executive Director, Ardent Grove Foundation
Dedicated to building a sustainable model of healing
Dr. Erin Jacklin is the owner and clinical director of The Catalyst Center. She hand-picked each therapist and staff member and is deeply involved in making sure every Catalyst client receives the highest level of care and has access to the most advanced treatment options including Neurofeedback, EMDR, Collaborative Therapeutic Assessment, Treating Complex Children, and the Treatment and Prevention of Pregnancy and Postpartum Issues.
Dr. Jacklin is not currently taking on new therapy clients. However, she is accepting clients for Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy. She is a Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider. Learn more about her approach to KAP here.
She is highly involved in every aspect of each Collaborative Therapeutic Assessment conducted at The Catalyst Center. She provides ongoing supervision, consultation, and clinical support to each of the Therapists and Neurofeedback Trainers. Dr. Jacklin also oversees the Catalyst Neurofeedback program, and our educational outreach projects.
The Catalyst Center’s Specialty Areas
- Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Parenting Children and Teens
- Complex Children
- Trauma Recovery
- Anxiety, Worry, and Panic
- Depression, Bipolar, and Mood Disorders
- Men’s Issues
- EMDR (Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Neurofeedback Brain Training
- Individual Therapy
- Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy
- 2010 Psy.D. Clinical Psychology, Specialty Focus in Psychological Assessment, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver
- 2007 M.A. Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver
- 2003 Bachelor of Arts, Religious Studies, Claremont McKenna College, Summa Cum Laude
- 2022 Certified Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Provider, Integrative Psychiatry Institute
- 2019 Memory Reconsolidation, The Flash Technique & EMDR Training
- 2018 Neurofeedback Basic Certification, Neuroptimal System. Training through Zengar, Victoria, BC
- 2016 Wartegg Drawing Completion Test Training (Levels 1, 2 and 3)
- 2014 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Basic Certification
2011-2014 Adjunct Professor: Assessment Seminar, Graduate School of Professional Psychology
Fall 2008, Graduate Teaching Assistant: Introduction to the Rorschach, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, Primary Instructor: E. Hale Martin, Ph.D.
Presentations and Publications
- 2019 Featured in Colorado Parent Magazine Article
- Drake-McDonough, C. (2019), How to Avoid Family Vacation Misery. In Colorado Parent Magazine (April 23, 2019). https://www.coloradoparent.com/avoid-family-vacation-misery/
- 2019 Featured in Radio Program for NBRFM
- 2018 Winner, Top 5 for Family Therapy: The Catalyst Center, Colorado Parent Magazine
- Jacklin, E (2017). Developing Therapeutic Assessment in Private Practice. In E. H. Martin (Chair), Obstacles and Opportunities for Therapeutic Assessment. Panel presented at the meeting of the Society for Personality Assessment, San Francisco, CA.
- Jacklin, E (2015). Finding Your Voice: Writing clinically meaningful reports and letters. In D. Engelman (Chair), Assessment’s Neglected Child: Why We Need to use and Teach Quality Writing Skills. Panel presented at the meeting of the Society for Personality Assessment, Boston, MA.
- Jacklin, E., Doukas, K. (2013). Intersections of Trauma and Gender Variant/Transgender Identity: Treatment Considerations for Compassionate, High-Quality care. Paper Presentation at Colorado Gold Rush Conference, Denver, CO
see review of presentation at: http://blasiuscounseling.com/trauma-and-oppression-insights-from-the-gold-rush-conference/
- Martin, H., Jacklin, E. (2012). Therapeutic Assessment Involving Multiple Life Issues: Coming to Terms with Problems of Health, Culture and Learning. In S. Finn, C. Fischer and L. Handler (Eds.) Collaborative/Therapeutic Assessment: A Casebook and Guide. (pg. 157-178) New Jersey: Wiley.
- Jacklin, E., Doukas, K. (2012). Guide to Assessing Postpartum Mood Disorders. Presented in Multiple Medical Office In-Service Trainings throughout the Denver Metro Area
- Doctoral Paper (2010), The Development of the Consultative Assessment Questionnaire, University of Denver, Doctoral Comittee: Drs. E. Hale Martin & Stephen E. Finn
- Jacklin, E. (2009). Approaches to Therapeutic Assessment Feedback: Using Co-Created Metaphors in Stories and Letters. In J. Allyn (Chair), Taking the Risk: Bridging Technical and Creative Writing in Therapeutic Assessment and Stories. Panel presented at the meeting of the Society for Personality Assessment, Chicago, IL.
- Gravlee, S., Jacklin, E., Perelman, P. (2005). Reflections on Conversation One. In K.O. Wicker, A.S. Miller & M.W. Dube (Eds.) Feminist New Testament Studies: Global and Future Perspectives (pg. 106-108) New York: Palgrave McMillian.